Wednesday, January 28, 2015

I Am The Diva Weekly Challenge #202


I know it looks like I threw in everything but the kitchen sink but there are really only two patterns, Chebucto and Copada.  This was first time to do one of the I Am The Diva Challenges.  I started out not liking this challenge very much and on the night I started this one, I saw the quote: 
 Fall In Love With The Process....And The Results Will Come!  

So here is my offering for the I Am The Diva Weekly Challenge # 202!


Oh and by the way....I did fall in love with the process!  This ended up being very fun!

5 comments:

  1. Twotna, you r response to the challenge looks bejeweled. (My spell checker doesn't think "bejeweled" is a word, but it is now. ;-) I see how you incorporated everything into the two tangles for this week. Very clever with a really nice result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To me, this challenge tile looks a bit lacy. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great variety with these two tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely variations on the tangles, really lovely results!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the quote and your tile has beautiful results! I like how you embellished your patterns.

    ReplyDelete